Thursday, September 20

September

 "The sky fell on my toes and I was a fast runner" 


September has been a beautiful month with walks and chilly weather, and lots of tea.
I keep finding interesting things in the neighborhood, and had a couple small finds at a local antique store, a green tray with yellow flowers and an orange bag. Our place is starting to feel like home, and I can say that this city is truly a great place to be.

© Manuela Thames Photography 2012


© Manuela Thames Photography 2012


© Manuela Thames Photography 2012


© Manuela Thames Photography 2012


© Manuela Thames Photography 2012


© Manuela Thames Photography 2012


© Manuela Thames Photography 2012


5 comments:

A M B E R said...

These are lovely Manuela! I love diptychs so much. Seeing yours makes me want to make more of them!

My favorites are the second, fourth, and sixth. They are so gentle and intimate.

June Alexandra said...

Happy to have found your blog. Love your photos :)

Manuela said...

Thank you, Sandrine.

Dóri said...

you have amazing photos, your blog is awesome! :)

leonie wise said...

beautiful images

(following a link from words to shoot by)